Question: Penis shape properties (Deformation)

Abdelrahman1993 - Sat Aug 14, 2010 10:19 pm

Hello;

My question is regarding my penis properties. My penis curves downwards when erect and slightly to the left. Starting at my body it takes an arch up and then slopes downwards. I experience no pain or discomfort during urinating, nor ejaculation.

Another concern is my girth. At the first 2 inches of my penis the girth is 1/3 the girth of my penis in their last 5 inches. So it begins small and lumps a afterwords. I have no history of any penis problems, however i went to see a doctor but he only examined me at a flaccid state.

Im not sure if the curve is a "safe" curve and require professional advice. Moreover is it normal for the girth to be irregular through out the whole penis? What can i do do decrease arching of the penis? and how necessary is it?
 Dr.M.Aroon kamath - Sun Aug 29, 2010 1:42 pm

It appears that you have a congenital curvature of the penis without hypospadias.Congenital penile curvature (CPC) is usually due to disproportion of length of the tunica albuginea (fibrous envelope) of the corpora cavernosa. Patients with CPC usually begin to notice deviation of the erect penis when they reach adolescence. The condition is usually mild and causes no symptoms. However, severe penile degrees of deviation during erection can cause difficulties and discomfort during sexual intercourse and psychological trauma necessitating correction.

The curvature of the penis in CPC may be ventral, dorsal or lateral. If the curvature is severe and causing difficulties, then, a variety of surgical procedures are available for correction.

The shape of the penis that you are describing is also most probably congenital. Consult a urologist for a definitive diagnosis. However, kindly go through one of my replies to a somewhat similar query by clicking on the following URL.
viewtopic.php?f=85&t=47805