Medical Specialty >> Urology

Question: Penis Problem

markorn - Wed Jun 22, 2005 3:06 pm

Hi im 15 years old.. and basically me and my gf were at the park and she gave me a blowjob a couple of times. As we were both drunk, she threw up and drank water and after a while she started giving me a blow job again.. Everything was ok..
Im not sure if the above has to do with my problem at all but after a few days i noticed that everytime i get an erection and tense it upwards a little.. its kinda painful. The erection itself isn't painful but only when it is tensed upwards so it goes up a little. The pain isnt very painful but it is painful enough to annoy me. I'm not sure if it a sexually transmitted infection but it is not painful when i go to the toilet or discharge.

Please can someone help me with my problem and give me some advice and knowledge of what it actually is and how to deal with it.. it would be very much appreciated ..

Thank you!
 Shannon Morgan, CMA - Wed Jun 22, 2005 3:45 pm

User avatar Since this happened only a few days later, it could possibly be related - you can develop urethritis from oral sex, as well as any STD.

Go see a doctor, don't let it go.
 markorn - Wed Jun 22, 2005 3:56 pm

heyy are you sure it could be an STD??.. it only hurts when i tense it upwards .. and i am quite shy to see a doctor and i don't want it to appear on my records either incase it is mentioned while im in the gp with my parents.. =( and what is urethritis .. is it critical?.. how can i treat it.. and what are the symptoms.. please help as i am really scared =( thanx
 Shannon Morgan, CMA - Wed Jun 22, 2005 4:19 pm

User avatar Of course I am not sure it's an STD. You did, however expose yourself to any one of them; oral sex is just as dangerous for contracting STDs as regular sex.

Urethritis is an inflammation of the tube that your urine comes out of, and can be due to many, many causes, including STD, all of them potentially serious if left untreated. I understand your shyness about seeing a doctor, but if you are going to be sexually active, and have unprotected sex, you are at very high risk for all kinds of infections. Your health isn't something to ignore.

Aren't there sexual health clinics in UK that are confidential?
 markorn - Wed Jun 22, 2005 4:43 pm

yes there are confidential clinics.. but i have to wait until this weekend to see a doctor. Will it be too late?.. and how will it be treated if i do hav an infection?.. and what are the chances that everything will be ok?.. and how will they check for any infections?.. Sorry for the questions but im really worried.. =P oo and also can i catch an STD even though my partner hasnt got an STD?..
 Shannon Morgan, CMA - Wed Jun 22, 2005 5:55 pm

User avatar No, it won't be too late, better late than never!

If you have some type of infection, more than likely you will get a round of antibiotics, most STDs are treated with them, too, and everything will be fine.

If your partner truly has no STDs, you won't be exposed to them, so you're safe there, but don't just take anyone's word for it! :D
 markorn - Thu Jun 23, 2005 4:18 pm

oh ok thanx and btw, if my partner doesnt have an STD but has puked and given me a blowjob after 10 minutes and drinking water could i still catch an infection by any chance?..
 Shannon Morgan, CMA - Thu Jun 23, 2005 4:52 pm

User avatar Hard to say for sure, it's a possibility. :D
 markorn - Fri Jun 24, 2005 12:21 pm

oh ok thanx! its starting to hurt a lot less now =D do u think i should still visit the clinic?.. im really embarrased!
 goodnghtlove - Wed Jun 29, 2005 1:08 am

I was taking a shower after I had a long day at drumline. I know a sweat a lot. But I noticed that i had a bump on my penis. I got out of the shower and checked. There was a white head on it. So i popped it. Puss and blood came out. and I just tried getting as much out. It looks like there is blood around it. I don't know what it is. And last time I had sex I used a condom. It doesn't hurt that much. But since I sweat a lot could it just be a pimple?