Doctors Lounge - Urology Answers

"The information provided on www.doctorslounge.com is designed to support, not replace, the relationship that exists between a patient/site visitor and his/her physician."

Back to Urology Answers List

Forum Name: Urinary tract infections

Question: Urinary Problems help

Lil Kis - Fri Jun 24, 2005 6:55 am

Well since when I was a child when I pee it goes in two different places what is the problem of this?

Also sometimes after I ejactulate then when I pee it hurts really bad what is the problem?

Also when I squeeze on my penis it usually hurts why is this? I don't even squeeze that hard. I don't squeeze for sexual reasons either I just started to because it hurts and i'm paranoid and wanna know if the pain will ever go away when i do that

thanks
 Dr. Anthony Solomon - Sun Jul 03, 2005 10:58 am

I would advise a urological evaluation to exclude the possibility of a rare condition known as urethral duplication. Persons with complete urethral duplication may experience double urinary stream, urinary incontinence, urethral discharge or symptoms of urinary tract infection. You admit to some of these symptoms. How old are you?

Dr Anthony Solomon
Consultant Physician, Tropical & Genitourinary Medicine

| Check a doctor's response to similar questions

Are you a Doctor, Pharmacist, PA or a Nurse?

Join the Doctors Lounge online medical community

• Editorial activities: Publish, peer review, edit online articles.

• Ask a Doctor Teams: Respond to patient questions and discuss challenging presentations with other members.

Doctors Lounge Membership Application

Tools & Services: Follow DoctorsLounge on Twitter Follow us on Twitter | RSS News | Newsletter | Contact us