Medical Specialty >> Urology

Question: UTI

KariLyn - Fri Jul 08, 2005 12:54 pm

Is there any connection between methamphetamine useage and a urinary tract infection. I'm not sure if that is what I have or if it is from the methamphetamines. I always feel like I have to go to the bathroom but when I do it takes me a long time to start to go. I am not a heavy meth user (I don't stay up for days at a time). Iwould like to have a ua dip done but I am not sure if the meth will show up. could you please let me know what to do.
 Jennifer R.N. - Fri Jul 08, 2005 7:33 pm

Getting off the drugs and see if your problem resolves. You know you should probably get off them anyway, right? :wink: