Doctors Lounge - Urology Answers

"The information provided on www.doctorslounge.com is designed to support, not replace, the relationship that exists between a patient/site visitor and his/her physician."

Back to Urology Answers List

Forum Name: Urinary tract infections

Question: Penis discharge help!

karatekid1 - Mon Jul 18, 2005 10:19 am

this may sound wierd but, thank you for your time anyway, well my problem is while i was having trouble releasing waste a day ago(maybe i was constipated at the time) as i was pushing, i noticed i pushed out a fluid from my penis. the fluid was clear, and kida of sticky, and it sorta looked like seman. the fluid did not drip,and wasnt really thick at all. it came out sorta like water. i havent been tested for STDS. I've only had sex once and it was protected with my girlfriend which im sure she doesnt have any infections or STDS. should i be worried? thank you for your time :D
 Dr. Anthony Solomon - Mon Jul 18, 2005 2:04 pm

Your symptoms are not suggestive of a sexually transmitted disease. Added to this is the fact that you have had protected sex with your regular girlfriend, unless unprotected oral sex was involved and you failed to mention it. If you experience a urethral discharge, urethral pain/discomfort, or burning micturition, STD screening is recommended.

Dr Anthony Solomon
Consultant Physician< Tropical & Genitourinary Medicine

| Check a doctor's response to similar questions

Are you a Doctor, Pharmacist, PA or a Nurse?

Join the Doctors Lounge online medical community

• Editorial activities: Publish, peer review, edit online articles.

• Ask a Doctor Teams: Respond to patient questions and discuss challenging presentations with other members.

Doctors Lounge Membership Application

Tools & Services: Follow DoctorsLounge on Twitter Follow us on Twitter | RSS News | Newsletter | Contact us