Forum Name: Urinary tract infections

Question: Penis discharge help!

karatekid1 - Mon Jul 18, 2005 10:19 am

this may sound wierd but, thank you for your time anyway, well my problem is while i was having trouble releasing waste a day ago(maybe i was constipated at the time) as i was pushing, i noticed i pushed out a fluid from my penis. the fluid was clear, and kida of sticky, and it sorta looked like seman. the fluid did not drip,and wasnt really thick at all. it came out sorta like water. i havent been tested for STDS. I've only had sex once and it was protected with my girlfriend which im sure she doesnt have any infections or STDS. should i be worried? thank you for your time :D
 Dr. Anthony Solomon - Mon Jul 18, 2005 2:04 pm

Your symptoms are not suggestive of a sexually transmitted disease. Added to this is the fact that you have had protected sex with your regular girlfriend, unless unprotected oral sex was involved and you failed to mention it. If you experience a urethral discharge, urethral pain/discomfort, or burning micturition, STD screening is recommended.

Dr Anthony Solomon
Consultant Physician< Tropical & Genitourinary Medicine