Medical Specialty >> Urology

Doctors Lounge - Urology Answers

Back to Urology Answers List

If you think you may have a medical emergency, call your doctor or 911 immediately. Doctors Lounge (www.doctorslounge.com) does not recommend or endorse any specific tests, physicians, products, procedures, opinions, or other information that may be mentioned on the Site.

DISCLAIMER: The information provided on www.doctorslounge.com is designed to support, not replace, the relationship that exists between a patient/site visitor and his/her physician. Please read our 'Terms and Conditions of Use' carefully before using this site.

Date of last update: 8/13/2017.

Forum Name: Urinary tract infections

Question: slight penile pain

karatekid1 - Mon Jul 18, 2005 2:27 pm

over a month ago i recieved unprotected oral sex from my girlfriend, and just yesterday i had a penis discharge of some kind. it wasnt thick or yellow. it was clear and kindy sticky like seman. the discharge wasnt just a drop either. i don't really experience pain or anything while peeing, it just sometimes feels kinda warm. i havent had a discharge since, or it hasnt bothered me. but yet i still feel sometimes as if the tip of my penis is wet, but other then that ive been fine. this all happened yesterday night, before then i never felt anything.. maybe my mind is just playing tricks on me, because im thinking about it to much. altough i am experiencing some slight pain in my testicles on off.
please help me out.. thx
 Dr. Anthony Solomon - Mon Jul 18, 2005 8:57 pm

You can have chlamydial or gonococcal urethritis from unprotected oral sex (fellatio) if your partner had any of the causative bacteria in her pharynx. If you are experiencing a urethral discharge and discomfort, you should have tests to exclude these diseases. Your symptoms are suggestive of non-specific urethritis but tests are necessary for confirmation.

Dr Anthony Solomon
Consultant Physician, Tropical & Genitourinary Medicine
 karatekid1 - Mon Jul 18, 2005 9:13 pm

actually i noticed only during the morning i felt a burning sensation during peeing. after that it completely went away and my pee isnt cloudy, and feels normal again? do i still have to be worried?
 Dr. Anthony Solomon - Tue Jul 19, 2005 6:55 am

If symptoms are persistent or recurrent, you will require tests. You have to take that decision based on any abnormal symptoms or signs in your genitalia.

Dr Anthony Solomon

| Check a doctor's response to similar questions

Are you a Doctor, Pharmacist, PA or a Nurse?

Join the Doctors Lounge online medical community

• Editorial activities: Publish, peer review, edit online articles.

• Ask a Doctor Teams: Respond to patient questions and discuss challenging presentations with other members.

Doctors Lounge Membership Application

Tools & Services: Follow DoctorsLounge on Twitter Follow us on Twitter | RSS News | Newsletter | Contact us