Medical Specialty >> Urology

Doctors Lounge - Urology Answers

Back to Urology Answers List

If you think you may have a medical emergency, call your doctor or 911 immediately. Doctors Lounge ( does not recommend or endorse any specific tests, physicians, products, procedures, opinions, or other information that may be mentioned on the Site.

DISCLAIMER: The information provided on is designed to support, not replace, the relationship that exists between a patient/site visitor and his/her physician. Please read our 'Terms and Conditions of Use' carefully before using this site.

Date of last update: 8/13/2017.

Forum Name: Urinary tract infections

Question: slight penile pain

 karatekid1 - Mon Jul 18, 2005 2:27 pm

over a month ago i recieved unprotected oral sex from my girlfriend, and just yesterday i had a penis discharge of some kind. it wasnt thick or yellow. it was clear and kindy sticky like seman. the discharge wasnt just a drop either. i don't really experience pain or anything while peeing, it just sometimes feels kinda warm. i havent had a discharge since, or it hasnt bothered me. but yet i still feel sometimes as if the tip of my penis is wet, but other then that ive been fine. this all happened yesterday night, before then i never felt anything.. maybe my mind is just playing tricks on me, because im thinking about it to much. altough i am experiencing some slight pain in my testicles on off.
please help me out.. thx
 Dr. Anthony Solomon - Mon Jul 18, 2005 8:57 pm

You can have chlamydial or gonococcal urethritis from unprotected oral sex (fellatio) if your partner had any of the causative bacteria in her pharynx. If you are experiencing a urethral discharge and discomfort, you should have tests to exclude these diseases. Your symptoms are suggestive of non-specific urethritis but tests are necessary for confirmation.

Dr Anthony Solomon
Consultant Physician, Tropical & Genitourinary Medicine
 karatekid1 - Mon Jul 18, 2005 9:13 pm

actually i noticed only during the morning i felt a burning sensation during peeing. after that it completely went away and my pee isnt cloudy, and feels normal again? do i still have to be worried?
 Dr. Anthony Solomon - Tue Jul 19, 2005 6:55 am

If symptoms are persistent or recurrent, you will require tests. You have to take that decision based on any abnormal symptoms or signs in your genitalia.

Dr Anthony Solomon

| Check a doctor's response to similar questions

Are you a Doctor, Pharmacist, PA or a Nurse?

Join the Doctors Lounge online medical community

  • Editorial activities: Publish, peer review, edit online articles.

  • Ask a Doctor Teams: Respond to patient questions and discuss challenging presentations with other members.

Doctors Lounge Membership Application

Tools & Services: Follow DoctorsLounge on Twitter Follow us on Twitter | RSS News | Newsletter | Contact us