Doctors Lounge - Urology Answers

"The information provided on www.doctorslounge.com is designed to support, not replace, the relationship that exists between a patient/site visitor and his/her physician."

Back to Urology Answers List

Forum Name: Urology Topics

Question: genital warts

Scotty - Wed Jul 20, 2005 8:29 am

I was diagnosed with genital warts 2 years ago. I was treated with a laser to remove the few I had. For a while I was fine then periodically I will find one, and go back and get it removed. My Urologist told me that in time they will eventually disappear. Is there any other medication I can suggest to my Doctor? How long will I have to go through this? Is there a combination of meds, antibiotics to boost my immune system for a while? I tried Aldara and that seemed to just irate more than anything.
Thank you
 Dr. Anthony Solomon - Wed Jul 20, 2005 9:49 am

I have responded to your other post in the STD forum.

Please read Forum Rule No 3 because you may be permanenly banned if the administrator detects multiple posting on the same issue.

Dr Anthony Solomon

| Check a doctor's response to similar questions

Are you a Doctor, Pharmacist, PA or a Nurse?

Join the Doctors Lounge online medical community

• Editorial activities: Publish, peer review, edit online articles.

• Ask a Doctor Teams: Respond to patient questions and discuss challenging presentations with other members.

Doctors Lounge Membership Application

Tools & Services: Follow DoctorsLounge on Twitter Follow us on Twitter | RSS News | Newsletter | Contact us