Doctors Lounge - Urology Answers

"The information provided on www.doctorslounge.com is designed to support, not replace, the relationship that exists between a patient/site visitor and his/her physician."

Back to Urology Answers List

Forum Name: Urology Topics

Question: frequent urination!!!

karatekid1 - Wed Jul 20, 2005 1:39 pm

recently i have been having this problem to be urinating. ive only been sexually active once. i had protected sex with my girlfriend over a month ago, and recieved oral sex (unprotected). should i be recieving symthoms of some type of STI or STD? im a 17 year old male, i don't have pain either while i urinate. i don't urinate every 10-30 mins either. i urinate every 2 and a half hours or so. im really worried. please help!
 Dr. Anthony Solomon - Mon Jul 25, 2005 1:25 pm

You have been advised in your other posts to undergo tests based on the history and complaints you gave in those posts. Diagnosis cannot be made on the net, neither will treatment be offered. This is an educational and advisory forum, and it is not supposed to replace the relationship that exists between you and your doctor. It is not wise to refuse good medical advice!

Dr Anthony Solomon
Consultant Physician, Tropical & Genitourinary Medicine

| Check a doctor's response to similar questions

Are you a Doctor, Pharmacist, PA or a Nurse?

Join the Doctors Lounge online medical community

• Editorial activities: Publish, peer review, edit online articles.

• Ask a Doctor Teams: Respond to patient questions and discuss challenging presentations with other members.

Doctors Lounge Membership Application

Tools & Services: Follow DoctorsLounge on Twitter Follow us on Twitter | RSS News | Newsletter | Contact us