Medical Specialty >> Urology

Doctors Lounge - Urology Answers

Back to Urology Answers List

If you think you may have a medical emergency, call your doctor or 911 immediately. Doctors Lounge (www.doctorslounge.com) does not recommend or endorse any specific tests, physicians, products, procedures, opinions, or other information that may be mentioned on the Site.

DISCLAIMER: The information provided on www.doctorslounge.com is designed to support, not replace, the relationship that exists between a patient/site visitor and his/her physician. Please read our 'Terms and Conditions of Use' carefully before using this site.

Date of last update: 8/13/2017.

Forum Name: Urology Topics

Question: What do I have? Please help

Tiffany - Sun Aug 07, 2005 1:36 pm

I am 23 yrs old and have alot of problems going on. I have endromitriosis. But now the doctors think I have IC. But i don't know what I have. I am losing my hair. I have servere stomach pain and I am really tired. My pains have gotten worse in the last 6 Months they are every day now instead of 2 or 3 times a week. I go to school but I had to go on a leave of absence because i have missed so much of school. If I am in the sun to long I start feeling sick and I get really bad headaches. My muscles hurt all the time now more in my legs though. I cant do anything with out regreting it later. I cant pick up my son or play with him or do alot of house work without being in pain. I have lost 3 jobs because of this. Please help me find out what is wrong with me.
 daisey001 - Thu Oct 06, 2005 2:31 pm

Tiffany,
I'm sorry to hear about your problems. First let me tell you that I'm NOT a DR. However, I have alot of the same symptoms that you are having. My Dr. thought that I had endometrosis, so she sent me to have a CAT scan to rule it out. Come to find out, I have a complex cyst on my right kidney and a cyst on my left ovary. I have headaches every day. My back hurts, my legs ache, I have a period every 3 weeks. The stomach pain is not as bad as the rest of it. I can deal with it. I also get sick when in the sun but sometimes I just get sick from the headaches. I would suggest that you go to another Dr. I would suggest a urologist or someone that specializes in internal med. I hope things get better for you. I know how it can be living with these symptoms. I'm only 29 yrs old , I'm married with 3 kids. I can't do any of the things that I use to enjoy doing. I can't play with my children and I am often moody because of the pain. I will be praying for you and your family and I hope you can find out what's going on.
Daisey

| Check a doctor's response to similar questions

Are you a Doctor, Pharmacist, PA or a Nurse?

Join the Doctors Lounge online medical community

• Editorial activities: Publish, peer review, edit online articles.

• Ask a Doctor Teams: Respond to patient questions and discuss challenging presentations with other members.

Doctors Lounge Membership Application

Tools & Services: Follow DoctorsLounge on Twitter Follow us on Twitter | RSS News | Newsletter | Contact us