Doctors Lounge - Urology Answers

"The information provided on www.doctorslounge.com is designed to support, not replace, the relationship that exists between a patient/site visitor and his/her physician."

Back to Urology Answers List

Forum Name: Urology Topics

Question: Frequent Urination

bcass15 - Tue Dec 09, 2003 11:52 pm

Lately i have been urinating much more than i am used to. I proably have to go to the bathroom or have the urge every hour and after i go i still feel "full." I have no pain whatsoever when i urinate and it always seems to be a pretty good amount not just a dribble. It had stopped for about a week or so and everything was fine, but it has just recently come back again
 Dr. Tamer Fouad - Wed Dec 10, 2003 12:56 am

User avatar Bcass,
If you havent already been there, I would like to refer you to our page on frequent urination:

frequency/index.htm" class="postlink">Click here!

As you will see the algorithm starts by deciding if indeed there is an increased output of urine (>2400 ml per day) or not, a condition known as polyurea. Do you fall in that category?
 Dr. A. Rajput - Thu Dec 11, 2003 7:37 pm

User avatar dear bcass15,

have u noticed excess hunger and excess thirst along with increased urination? do u have family history of diabetes ? i'd suggest getting ur bld sugar checked ( both fasting and post prandial)...
take care
a_medico

| Check a doctor's response to similar questions

Are you a Doctor, Pharmacist, PA or a Nurse?

Join the Doctors Lounge online medical community

• Editorial activities: Publish, peer review, edit online articles.

• Ask a Doctor Teams: Respond to patient questions and discuss challenging presentations with other members.

Doctors Lounge Membership Application

Tools & Services: Follow DoctorsLounge on Twitter Follow us on Twitter | RSS News | Newsletter | Contact us