Doctors Lounge - Urology Answers

"The information provided on www.doctorslounge.com is designed to support, not replace, the relationship that exists between a patient/site visitor and his/her physician."

Back to Urology Answers List

Forum Name: Urology Topics

Question: nocturia

dusty1699 - Sat Aug 27, 2005 6:59 pm

I have a problem with night time urination. I wake up 3-5 times nightly and have to urinate. I have had all blood tests done and diabetes etc ruled out. What remedies exist for this? I feel tired constantly because I am unable to get a good night's sleep.
 Najah - Sun Aug 28, 2005 1:35 am

Hi
You need to be fully investigated by doing renal function tests,measurement of urine specific gravity,GUE and culture so consult an internist to help find thge cause.
Thanks
 Jared - Mon Aug 29, 2005 2:27 pm

I couldn't find the button for me to post a new post, so I'm sorry I had to try here. Please email me if you get this alright.

Urine leakage. Much the same as another guy said in your forum,

" I have a small urine dribble or leak after I have finished passing urine. I feel like I have emptied my bladder, but moments later, a small amount of urine will dribble out.

I have tried squeezing, but it still happens.

I appreciate any explanation you may have. "

This happens especially when I'm in the gym, etc, I've been having sex everyday almost for a long time, so, I'm wondering if that has anything to with it, I've had a hernia repaired before, I also have that fungus that gives you an orange/yellowish, in my case it's orange/red, waxy buildup on the lower testicle hairs. I think I finally figured out that was, ..tonight, but I have no idea on this other thing, I'd really appreciate a reply. Again sorry to post this in here Dr.Solomon, but I couldn't figure out where your post key is.

Please reply

| Check a doctor's response to similar questions

Are you a Doctor, Pharmacist, PA or a Nurse?

Join the Doctors Lounge online medical community

• Editorial activities: Publish, peer review, edit online articles.

• Ask a Doctor Teams: Respond to patient questions and discuss challenging presentations with other members.

Doctors Lounge Membership Application

Tools & Services: Follow DoctorsLounge on Twitter Follow us on Twitter | RSS News | Newsletter | Contact us