Medical Specialty >> Urology

Doctors Lounge - Urology Answers

Back to Urology Answers List

If you think you may have a medical emergency, call your doctor or 911 immediately. Doctors Lounge (www.doctorslounge.com) does not recommend or endorse any specific tests, physicians, products, procedures, opinions, or other information that may be mentioned on the Site.

DISCLAIMER: The information provided on www.doctorslounge.com is designed to support, not replace, the relationship that exists between a patient/site visitor and his/her physician. Please read our 'Terms and Conditions of Use' carefully before using this site.

Date of last update: 8/13/2017.

Forum Name: Urology Topics

Question: nocturia

dusty1699 - Sat Aug 27, 2005 6:59 pm

I have a problem with night time urination. I wake up 3-5 times nightly and have to urinate. I have had all blood tests done and diabetes etc ruled out. What remedies exist for this? I feel tired constantly because I am unable to get a good night's sleep.
 Najah - Sun Aug 28, 2005 1:35 am

Hi
You need to be fully investigated by doing renal function tests,measurement of urine specific gravity,GUE and culture so consult an internist to help find thge cause.
Thanks
 Jared - Mon Aug 29, 2005 2:27 pm

I couldn't find the button for me to post a new post, so I'm sorry I had to try here. Please email me if you get this alright.

Urine leakage. Much the same as another guy said in your forum,

" I have a small urine dribble or leak after I have finished passing urine. I feel like I have emptied my bladder, but moments later, a small amount of urine will dribble out.

I have tried squeezing, but it still happens.

I appreciate any explanation you may have. "

This happens especially when I'm in the gym, etc, I've been having sex everyday almost for a long time, so, I'm wondering if that has anything to with it, I've had a hernia repaired before, I also have that fungus that gives you an orange/yellowish, in my case it's orange/red, waxy buildup on the lower testicle hairs. I think I finally figured out that was, ..tonight, but I have no idea on this other thing, I'd really appreciate a reply. Again sorry to post this in here Dr.Solomon, but I couldn't figure out where your post key is.

Please reply

| Check a doctor's response to similar questions

Are you a Doctor, Pharmacist, PA or a Nurse?

Join the Doctors Lounge online medical community

• Editorial activities: Publish, peer review, edit online articles.

• Ask a Doctor Teams: Respond to patient questions and discuss challenging presentations with other members.

Doctors Lounge Membership Application

Tools & Services: Follow DoctorsLounge on Twitter Follow us on Twitter | RSS News | Newsletter | Contact us