Doctors Lounge - Urology Answers

"The information provided on www.doctorslounge.com is designed to support, not replace, the relationship that exists between a patient/site visitor and his/her physician."

Back to Urology Answers List

Forum Name: Urology Topics

Question: Testicular pains.

f1f23 - Mon Sep 12, 2005 10:00 pm

Hi,
I am a 16 year old male experiencing testicular pains. This has been going on for almost 4 days now and I cant really take it much longer. The pain wasn’t sudden or abrupt but it started off as a mild pain but it has gotten worse. At first the pain was around my left testicle but now its mainly in the right one. The pain seems to be more around the testicle then actually on it. In addition to that I also have minor pains in my right leg. As much as I didn’t want to, I tried looking through my testicles but I didn’t see anything abnormal but then again I wouldn’t know. I did masturbate the day before the pains started though. I’m not sure if that has to do with anything. I usually don’t masturbate much anymore but I used to do it quite frequently. please help me, I don’t know what to do and I really can’t take this anymore. Help would be greatly appreciated.
 angusyoung - Mon Sep 26, 2005 5:43 pm

Hey ive pretty much had the same problem for a few days now, the most important thing is that you need to see your doctor for his advice. Alot of times going to the doctor helps, even though my problem wasnt diagnosed, it helped to rule out major things like cancer etc. and other stuff that will make you worry sick.

| Check a doctor's response to similar questions

Are you a Doctor, Pharmacist, PA or a Nurse?

Join the Doctors Lounge online medical community

• Editorial activities: Publish, peer review, edit online articles.

• Ask a Doctor Teams: Respond to patient questions and discuss challenging presentations with other members.

Doctors Lounge Membership Application

Tools & Services: Follow DoctorsLounge on Twitter Follow us on Twitter | RSS News | Newsletter | Contact us