Medical Specialty >> Urology

Question: Single White Circular Bump On Penis Rim.

c4rv3 - Thu Oct 13, 2005 10:40 pm

First of all, I'd like to thank any doctors willing to take time out of their day to help. I was wondering if you could help me identify a bump on the rim of my penis.

I'll begin by saying that I'm a 14 year old male. I have never had sexual intercourse, but I have received oral sex, although never given (I mention this because it appeared about three weeks after this, although I don't believe it is related). It's right at the point where the glans head meets the foreskin (I am uncircumsized) on the upper side. It's circular, white and is raised a very small amount above the skin. It's larger than pearly penile papsules and doesn't resemble them. I have had it since, oh, mid this summer; quite a few months. I have noticed a small amount of shine to it and it seems to pull the skin in the area up with it (almost as if the skin is covering it). The final thing is that when I first got it (I'd say for the first three or four days), it pained me slightly, but only when it was touched. After that and until last week, it was painless and felt just like the rest of my skin. However, last week it began to pain me again, but went away in two days (very strange, I also had a cold, possibly my immune system?) I've been searching Google and what not for quite a while and haven't found anything that quite matches my description. I also don't really want to set up an appointment with my doctor (female) which would mean going through my parents (embarassing). So any advice (or ideas as yo what it could be) you can give me (which I assume will be get it checked by a doctor) would be helpful.

Thank you very much for your time.
 c4rv3 - Thu Oct 20, 2005 7:50 pm

No ideas? A reply would be most appreciated. Thanks, c4rv3.