Question: topical cream or alternative solutions for phymosis

oz - Tue Oct 18, 2005 6:41 am

if you can help me by telling me what i can try in order to cure myself from phymosis ring other than operation i would appreciate it . I am 19 years old i have no problems urinating the only pb i have is that i can't extend the foreskin and i would like to fix that ...i read somewhere about a topical cream but i don't know what to get...i went to a clinic and they said i need operation but i know that the only answer you get in a clinic is operation and i would like to skip that if i can ... many thanks for the upcomming help :>
 dsjeya - Tue Oct 18, 2005 12:19 pm

a steroid drops r ointment may help,surgery is better