Question: Nasty bump on base of penis

ign9 - Tue Oct 25, 2005 2:42 pm

I have a nasty looking painful bump at the base of my penis, it goes and then returns every now and then
 willywonka2005 - Fri Nov 18, 2005 9:55 pm

Go and get it checked out. I too have a bump in my penis which seeme to be affecting a vein causign the vein to become swollen. At the end of the day you can surf the internet trying to find answers but you wil never know what it is fro sure until you get it checked out. If you visist you're GP and you are not happy with what they say then demand an ultrasound. Thats what i did and ';m due for an ultrasound on friday. :)